Red palm oil Carotino is ideal for formulating fat, frying and enriching all types of food with vitamins and carotenoids. Also used in the pharmaceutical industry and the production of cosmetics. Melting point from +17 C.
Red palm oil Carotino is a unique product. Baking is the fastest way of cooking and is therefore universally used in household and industrial production for baking snacks (the interaction of the chemical composition with the food during baking gives it its characteristic taste).
When frying water evaporates, it is replaced by oil fat particles, thus enriching the nutritional value.
In order for a person to receive the required daily dose of vitamins, one tablespoon of this product is required.
Red palm oil can be widely used in the production of food and non-food products, which at the same time can ensure the quality of food that meets modern requirements without the use of synthetic colors and additives.
Carotino red palm oil can be used to produce the following products:
· Bread and its subproducts
· Dairy products (ice cream; cheese, butter, yoghurt, etc.)
· Chips, potato straws
· For food fortification with Beta-Carotene
· Baby food
· Other food products
· For the production of pet food
In order to make the product healthier, in line with today's quality, it is recommended to add 2-5% of the total weight of the product or replace some of the used oil with Carotino. Extends the shelf life of the product due to its natural antioxidants;
The role of fat in different baked goods is quite different. A small fat mixture (2-5%) Carotino prolongs the shelf life of bread.
1. In muffins, fat plays an important role in its incorporation, completely smoothing out the air bubbles that affect the structure of the biscuit, giving it a delicate taste.
2. In a confectionery, a higher fat content functions rather as a hydrate and an essential fortifier of wheat protein.
3. In special doughs, the special formula of the fat composition acts as a partial barrier to avoid vapors during baking, resulting in a light fluffy product structure.
In the manufacture of confectionery, products such as chocolate, the importance of the use of fat is associated with its hard, brittle composition and rapid melting properties.
It is recommended to store in the original packaging in a cool, dry place, where temperature fluctuations are minimal +20 to +250