Sarkana palmu ella Carotino Facebook
RBI SIA participation in onferences, seminars, exhibitions Latvia,Lithuania, Estonia, Europe, Malaysia, Indonesia
Publications about red palm oil
Red palm oil Carotino description about its values
RBI SIA ingredients, red palm oi, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, cocoa, ingredients Red palm oil CAROTINO Latvia,Lithuania, Estonia, Baltics
About Carotino SDN.BHD company
About company RBI SIA Red palm oil CAROTINO Baltics, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia ; RBI SIA distributor of Red palm oil CAROTINO in the Baltic States

Sarkana palmu ella Carotino Facebook
Red palm oil Carotino in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Baltic states, RBI SIA distributor of red palm oil Carotino
Sarkana palmu ella Carotino Latvija, Lietuva, Igaunija un Baltijas valstis

                        Adrese:  Margrietas 7, Rīga, Latvia / e-mail: rbi@latnet.lv   Tel: 371-29132516

CAROTINO red palm oil is a unique premium oil for frying purposes, sourced in Malaysia, which will make a significant contribution to improving the health of consumers in Malaysia and elsewhere in the world in 2-3 years.


Eight years of research at the Malaysian Palm Oil Research Institute have yielded excellent results, helping to create a unique innovative refining technology patented by the institute and commercialized by Carotino Sdn. Bhd., which produces red palm oil and promotes it under the Carotino brand.


This ISO 9002 certified company, fully automated with state-of-the-art equipment worth RM30 million. The equipment was installed from Germany and America. The company has 48 employees who regularly attend local and foreign training lectures within the framework of ISO9002.

Carotino Sdn. Bhd. is the first and only company in the world to use PORIM 's patented (chemical - free) refining technology as opposed to the usual chemical refining process.


This extremely rare refining process helps preserve natural carotenoids and vitamin E.


The result is a red cholesterol-free vegetable oil rich in natural carotenoids, natural vitamin E and co-enzyme Q10, which in turn inhibits the development of cancer cells, limits heart disease, diabetes, mental illness, arthritis, cell aging and has a major impact on degenerative diseases.


The company also produces palm oil products for cakes, pastry margarines, fat biscuits, ice cream and glazes.


The shape of the bottle is also patented, as it is the Carotino trademark worldwide.

20% of the production is sold on the domestic market and the remaining 80% is exported to the USA, Japan, Asian countries, Great Britain, Russia, the Baltic States, the CIS countries, Australia and Western Europe.


 "Carotino is more than frying oil. Carotino is recognized by the National Heart Institute, the Swiss Vitamin Institute and the Australian National Heart Foundation.                          Carotino is a 100% natural vegetable oil with no preservatives or additives.\


One tablespoon of Carotino is a sufficient daily dose of carotenoids for adults.

This pro-vitamin A-rich oil, a valuable gift from Malaysia, treats about 3 million children worldwide who suffer from vision defects caused by vitamin A deficiency.


By strengthening its position in more than 10 countries around the world, the product of this unique technology will shake the vegetable oil market in more than 20 countries around the world in a short period of time.

  

Eight years of developing red palm oil processing technology